Travis Perkins – Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer – Specializing in back strength training and corrective back
exercise.Proven track record in weight loss, strength training and sports preparation.
- NASM Golf Fitness Specialist – Five years of experience with golf specific core training, golf injury
rehab and preventative training. Golf and occupational imbalance corrective training.
- NASM Seniors Exercise Specialist – Post Rehab, surgery and corrective exercise training. Strength
and balance for seniors.
- NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist – Strength training, weight loss and bone density with a focus
on the considerations of women’s physiological needs.
- NASM Youth Fitness Specialist – Experienced training special needs youth and sport specific
preparation with consideration of youth and adolescent physiological needs.
- Travis is a United States Army Veteran and a lifelong fitness enthusiast with a passion for helping
his clients achieve their goals.
Erica Zieler – Personal Trainer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from Arizona State University
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Aerobics Instructor
- Certified CPR/AED
- Personal interests include indoor & outdoor volleyball, exercising and training & showing
Peggy Wheeler – Personal Trainer
- Certified Exercise Therapy
- Specialist in Senior Fitness
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified personal Trainer since 2012
- Experienced in physical rehabilitation and functional training.
- Focus on client’s individual needs, increase muscular strength and endurance to improve
and maintain physical independence.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated to help clients be successful in meeting their goals.
Becky Retherford – Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer – Senior Fitness Specialist
- Post Rehab, surgery and corrective exercise training. Strength and balance for seniors.
- NASM Continuing Education in Corrective Exercises and Rehabilitation
Linda Serrano – Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer with National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified in Senior Fitness for Anti-Aging
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Certified Group Fitness/Water Aerobics
- Goal is to motivate clients to help strengthen themselves, especially after surgery and to help gain confidence being proud of their body.
Tonia D’Anna – Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer for more than 10 years
- Certified CPR/AED
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Specializes in free weights and strength training
- Personal Interest include obstacle course training and Fitness
- Numerous awards for TriFitness Obstacle course competition
- Married with 2 Children
Amanda Hernandez – Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer since 2016
- Experienced with all fitness levels from beginner to advanced. Works with clientele ranging from high school athletes, NPC bikini competitors, clients with limited mobility and injuries, to seniors up to 90 years old.
- Nutrition Specialist with the ability to develop meal plans for clients based on their goals and body type.
- Her personal training programs are specifically tailored to the needs of clients. Amanda implements a variety of strength training and functional movement all while teaching proper technique, and form, as well as confidence in the gym.
- Amanda specializes in strength training, body weight exercises, weight loss, flexibility, balance, and pre and post natal mothers.
John Hockley – Personal Trainer
- (ACE) Over 10 years as a Certified Personal Trainer
- (CMT) Eaton Therapeutic Center
- (Idea Fitness) Gravity Certification
- (GMP Fitness) Back Specialist
- (GMP Fitness ) Knee Specialist
- (ACE) Senior Fitness Specialist
- (ACE) Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
- Combining his knowledge in kinesiology as a CMT and his personal training experience, he has learned how to train the body without creating damaging effects within the structures, as well as techniques to repair the structures that have been damaged due to improper lifting and ranges of motion.
Celina Stevenson – Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Five years experience in senior fitness for balance, strength training, muscle building, and bone density.
- Continuing Education Units through NASM in the neuroscience and effectiveness of aerobic training for weight loss and cardiovascular health for both one-on-one and group fitness clients.
- Continuing Education Units through NASM in behavior change for better habits, TRX workouts, and cool-down techniques. Including stretching and SMR
- Specialist in anti-aging exercises with a focus on face yoga, muscle strengthening for lifting, and facial vitality.
- Continuing Education Units through NASM for deep core and pelvic floor restoration on pre and postpartum women of all ages.
- Optimizes all workouts via teaching proper form, and breathing techniques, utilizing progressive overload, maintaining accountability for consistency, advising in proper nutrition, and engaging client mind-to-muscle connection.
Paul Gianferrera – Racquetball Professional
- USA Racquetball Association Member
- Florida Racquetball Association Member
- 40 years of playing and instructing